July 15th 2:30-3:30 PM @ Yoga Heights
You've thumbed through the breastfeeding books. Heard the breastfeeding stories from your friends. Still have questions?
- How does breast milk get made?
- What happens right after the baby is born?
- What can my partner do to bond with the baby?
- How will I know if the baby is getting enough milk?
- When will I ever sleep?
- What supplies do I really need?
- Can I mix formula and breast milk?
We will answer these questions and address your other concerns during this 1hour class. Designed for expectant mothers and their partners during mid-to-late pregnancy, this class provides soon-to-be parents with tips and strategies to set themselves up for a successful breastfeeding relationship with their baby. More specifically, the class teaches how to prepare for breastfeeding, recognize hunger cues, correct latch and positioning, partner support, and how to manage expectations and overcome obstacles during the early weeks.
July 15th 2:30-3:30 PM