Playwell is back at Shopkeepers Gallery hosting some new classes
These classes will be in support of a local non-profit, Eliana's Light (www.elianaslight.org) that supports complementary care and Integrative Medicine for children with complex medical conditions and their caregivers.
These classes raise money to support the organization's efforts while providing useful tips for caregivers. 100% of class profits will go to Eliana's Light
3 part infant massage and tummy time tips
Wednesdays 9/6, 9/13, and 9/20 from 9:30 AM-11 AM
You will gain a greater understanding of your baby’s sensory system and her/his processing of touch, sight, sound, and smell. A Certified Instructor of Infant Massage will demonstrate all the strokes (if you attend all 3 classes), and also discuss strategies for tummy time and achieving general developmental milestones.
Toddler workshop- guided hour of movement, language, and sensory play
9/27 from 10:00 AM-11:00 AM
- incorporate gross motor themes into playtime to challenge your toddler's balance and gait
- refine your toddler's skills in areas such as climbing stairs and starting to jump
- build your toddler's fine motor skills through work on coordination, grasp, and pinch
- expand your toddler's language to include more expressive and receptive vocabulary
- include sensory play in playtime in order to increase your toddler's motor skills, promote their attention to tasks, and gain early cognitive skills
Click here for full details and registration