- Classes focus on child’s sensory, cognitive, motor, language development through play
- Each class is different and builds on skills from previous sessions
- Classes allow caregivers and parents to bond and have take-home ideas to support their child’s development
- Classes support each child at their current level of development (not just the age)
- Activities are varied and themed.
Class series are 5-weeks long with new skills each week
What does a typical class look like? While we try to stick to a general schedule, we always the needs and cues of babies and their caregivers. Usually the first few minutes we settle in and then we have welcome song, massage, motor play, and sensory play. Throughout songs and seasonal themes are weaved in.
Well Baby Series
Click photo for full registration/details of class
- 1 makeup session is allowed per series and series can be prorated - just email us if this applies to you
- If you have twins or mutlpiles email or call us for pricing
- You can start mid series and bump up to the next series at any point in time
- It is ok if your baby sleeps the majority of the series, just come for the bonding, chance to watch other babies, and learn information
- Babies are unpredictable. They will usually cry, eat, sleep, and smile all in one short session. We expect it and are prepared for it.
- Each series is always different, with the exception of the infant massage strokes, so you can stay in the same series for several sessions and always get new experiences