- Classes focus on child’s sensory, cognitive, motor, language development through play
- Each class is different and builds on skills from previous sessions
- Classes allow caregivers and parents to bond and have take-home ideas to support their child’s development
- Classes support each child at their current level of development (not just the age)
- Activities are varied and themed.
Class series are 5-weeks long with new skills each week
What does a typical class look like? While we try to stick to a general schedule, we always the needs and cues of babies and their caregivers. There will be a slight overlap as classes switch over amongst the different levels
10 min- Settle in, grab coffee, diaper changes, greetings
45 min- Class activities, usually short break for discussion topics when babies start cuing for feedings or snuggle breaks.
10 min- Questions and preparing to leave
Well Baby Series
Click photo for full registration/details of class
- 1 makeup session is allowed per series and series can be prorated - just email us if this applies to you
- If you have twins or mutlpiles email or call us for pricing
- You can start mid series and bump up to the next series at any point in time
- It is ok if your baby sleeps the majority of the series, just come for the bonding, chance to watch other babies, and learn information
- Babies are unpredictable. They will usually cry, eat, sleep, and smile all in one short session. We expect it and are prepared for it.
- Each series is always different, with the exception of the infant massage strokes, so you can stay in the same series for several sessions and always get new experiences